How to make your Labor Day Barbecue Bash memorable?
Make the last couple of weekends of this summer memorable by planning a barbecue bash on the Labor Day weekend. Impress your guests with a new recipe of brisket cooked in Pink Butcher Paper.
|Labour Day Barbecue Party|
Labor Day – the first Monday of September is your last chance of the summer to plan a picnic or holiday. Holiday destinations, travelling cost are expected to increase. Don’t want to end up frustrated stuck in congested highway traffic. You can stay home and celebrate Labor Day with lots of rest and a backyard barbecue party in the evening. Even Kids will be looking forward to having a bash before their school reopen.
It’s fun to host a barbecue party for your beloved ones in a laid-back ambience and pleasant weather. Try out a new Brisket barbecue recipe for your Labor Day party.
Crispy Bark Brisket Salad
Cook time: 8 hours
Servings: 3-4 people
- Trimmed Brisket 1 pounds Brisket
- Bell pepper yellow 1
- Bell pepper red 1
- Bell pepper green 1
- Sliced tomato 1
- Chopped Garlic 4
- Onion sliced 1
- Cucumber 1 cup
- Cilantro 2 Tbsp.
- Kosher salt 1 Tsp
- Grounded Pepper 1 Tsp
- Olive oil 2 Tbsp.
- Trim your brisket to remove possible excess fat. Allow it to come to room temperature if it was frozen. Pat dry excess moisture if any.
- Generously season it with kosher salt and ground pepper.
- Fire your smoker, allow it to reach 300° F
- Place your brisket on the grill, fat side up.
- Using a thermometer, check the internal temperature of the meat after 4 - 5 hours. When it hits 165° - 175° F take out the brisket and wrap it with Mighty Dream’s Pink Butcher Paper.
- Place it back on the grill. Wrapping in Pink Butcher Paper helps the Meat to pass through the stall and braise in its own juices.
- Let the Brisket on the grill for next 2-3 hours. Porous Pink Butcher paper allows the meat to breathe giving a nice smoky flavor.
- Remove the Brisket from the grill and let it rest for an hour. This helps the meat to relax and become juicier.
- Open the wrap, your crispy bark, tender and juicy brisket is ready. Slice the brisket into small thin strips.
- Layer the brisket strips, sliced bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Sprinkle some chopped cilantro, garlic and olive oil on the top
- Sprinkle some more salt and ground pepper as per our taste.
- Toss and serve the salad.
Why Mighty Dream’s Pink Butcher Paper to cook your Brisket?
Wet strength and Heat resistance
Pink Butcher Paper has high resistance to moisture. It not only retains the natural juices of the meat also avoid dryness of meat due to long hours of cooking. The heat resistance property makes it an ideal wrap for the slow and low cooking.
Mighty Dream’s Pink Butcher Paper is FDA approved, chemical free, natural paper made up of high-quality wood pulp. It is safe to come in direct contact with the food. Pink Butcher Paper is a non-coated paper which has not undergone any chemical treatments during the manufacturing.
Popular among pit-masters
Pink Butcher Paper is popular among the pit masters as it is a permeable paper which allows the meat to breathe inside leaving a crispy bark, tender and juicy meat at the end.
Mighty Dream’s Pink Butcher Paper is an inexpensive paper comes in rolls and can be cut into various sizes and shapes. It comes with a durable carry tube which makes it easier to use and store.
Pink Butcher can be used to wrap your food to enhance its presentation. It can be used as a gift wrap. As it is an inexpensive paper it can be used for our kid’s art and craft projects too.
Buy your roll of Pink Butcher Paper Now and impress your guests with your new recipe and unique presentation. Buy Now!!!
Post a Comment